Thursday, September 04, 2008

Part 1:

Ugh, what did I say? Two-a-days? I was up at 7 this morning, all is well. Did 7.2 miles in 30 minutes on the bike and 3.05 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill. Every pedal on the bike was like working through mud. The treadmill felt just as bad, I was watching the minutes tick away waiting for it to be over- that probably made it worse than it had to be.

I'm not sure if it was the 10 hours between workouts or not eating enough for dinner to be replenished or being dehydrated after sleep or just not being used to working out early in the day but it is something I'm going to have to get over before the end of the month.

---------------------------------------------------------

Part 2:

60 minutes - 6.1 miles. Longest run of my training. Felt much better than this morning, still kept to a nice, easy pace. My right knee is feeling a little sore so I'm icing it now. Otherwise a nice run and extended my distance a bit.

I also reserved my hotel for the tri weekend. I'm hoping to get a good night's rest although I'm sure I'll be nervous when I get there.

No comments: