Thursday, August 14, 2008

After a day off yesterday to do groceries and laundry (just couldn't fit everything in after a long day at work) I am back in the saddle today.

Bike - 30 minutes - 7.37 miles -> 14.74 mph.
Run - 3.14 miles in 27:37 -> 8:48 min/mi., 6.82 mph
Some weights to wrap things up.

A few notes. I started taking a daily vitamin supplement today that includes some fish oils... I don't know if it is me but I have the worst, erm, assal events in recent memory. I'm going to stick with it for a little while to see if my body adjusts because things just can't go on this way. I mean I'm into being healthy but not at the expense of humanity.

Also I wrapped up my work milestone this evening so my week of work-hell is over. Well, I still have to work tomorrow but I don't have to drive myself through another super-long day.

44 training days until Sept. 28th!

No comments: