Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Roommate


View Larger Map

I finally have a minute to take a breath. For the past 3 weeks I've been living in a hotel in Tewskbury, MA which wasn't bad but living like that gets expensive. A bunch of options I was looking at fell through. None of the apartments I called would do a lease for less than a year. The apartment building that was willing to rent to me monthly while it was for sale got an offer the day I was going to deal. The furnished studio in Nashua didn't become available as they had expected. Even the camping area I was looking at was booked all of 4th of July and didn't have a site they could rent for the entire summer. This morning I was finally able to check out of the hotel and this evening I'll move in with my new roommate, Bonnie.

Other than that things have been going pretty well. I spent the last few weekends up at the lake and I'll probably end up there this coming weekend too. I really should get an EZPass to use on the turnpike since I am on it so much.

Other than that I will keep my fingers crossed that I can sell my house in NC soon and starting looking for something on this end.

KP

No comments: